Friday, September 01, 2023

2 SEPT 2023 - Beef (soft tacos) and war

 Got ground beef, tomatoes, shredded cheese and refried beans for dinner. If someone can grab some hard hard shells, I'm sure they'll be appreciated (I can't really eat those any more, but they do taste better). 

   Not completely ready to run yet, but I'll be ready enough by game time. My main computer died last week, and I haven't found a replacement yet, and the old computer really annoys me, so I haven't gotten much done. Luckily, your characters are on Voidmire Station, which isn't well-documented (in-character or out), and isn't necessarily consistent anyways. 

   Voidmire station is mostly controlled by Aeldari Pirates, but orcs and other humans are also present, along with stranger things hidden in the dark tunnels. 

   Did I describe the thing you found last session? I don't remember which of the items I placed in the ship with the Theseus Marines. There will be an artifact for everyone, related to the one Caladon has been carrying, although some, like the sword now wielded by Sigvar, are missing the the soulstone that will be found separately.


Comments:
wow graphic card is dying in mine
 
its an old mother board ad tcp 2.0
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]