Friday, July 07, 2023

Saturday 08 JUL 2023 - Pork and War

 Almost went to bed before posting...

  Anyways, pork shoulder steaks, baked beans and apple sauce is the plan for dinner. Maybe I'll get salade mats on the way home from work tomorrow too. 

  Haven't picked which Wrath and glory adventure to run next, but I have a few choices, so we'll be good to go on Saturday. 

   I forgot what the vacation plans were for everyone this month, could you please post which days you are planning not to be here for planning purposes?


Comments:
july 15th boxing match
 
Rob will be gone for like 8 weeks or so. This week he is sailing and like the next 7 or 8 weeks his wife will be visiting.

I will be gone 27th to 31st.

 
I should be there later today.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]