Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Sat the 5th

 Hey Guys,

Busy week, short post.  I'm back this Saturday and continuing with Pathfinder.  To recap, the party finally eliminated Xanderghul, the Runelord of Pride and discovered some hints about the plans of your most powerful enemy, Alaznist, Runelord of Wrath.  Alaznist has altered certain past events to gain power and remove enemies, now the party must determine how and when the changes have occurred in order to stop Alaznist.  To do so, the PC's must visit the one place on Golarion with unaltered historical records, Crystalin.  This city is locked in a time warp, only accessible from the Shadow Plane.  First the party must survive the hazards of the Plane of Shadow to reach the specific point at which the time-locked city is accessible.

So the party has 2 weeks to recover, rest, and reequip. Each PC has 32,000 gp to spend on upgrades or new equipment.  Selling all the equipment and loot you've recovered takes a while and has yet to be completed, but the Pathfinder Society is willing to give you an advance to cover expenses.  Use the money and time wisely.  Who will be there Sat to brave the cold, dark dangers of the Shadow Plane??



Comments:
Woot!!! More burning my way across Golarion... and now... beyond space and time. You know... they way heroes do.

Beef, its whats for dinner.


 
Sorry. I have to work closing tomorrow, which means I would not get to Terry's until around 9 pm, which is probably when you would be finishing up. If you had waited one more week, I would be off next Saturday because I have an Otakon meeting to attend and took that day off. :(
 
Sorry you can't make it Paul
I should be able to run on the 19th, hope you can make it then.
 
I got my car back, though I may be there a bit on the late side, but I should be able to make it today.
 
Kevin, the way they have been screwing me over on Saturdays, it will end up being the same. They work me closing on Saturdays because that is the one shift on Saturdays that I have told them that I cannot work.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzPug_QQB8s&ab_channel=MetaNerdzLore
want one
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]