Thursday, November 17, 2022

Sat the 19th

 Hi Folks, 


Greetings, getting as cold as the Plane of Shadow around here.  Speaking of, I'm back this weekend to continue Pathfinder and the PC's trip to the Shadow Plane.   So far the party has befriended a hostile dragon,  survived devil's impassioned sermons, and eliminated a powerful troll.  Dragons and devils and trolls.   Just a few spedbumps along the way to recovering a mysterious  pendant that is key to advancing your quest.  And then there's the new NPC you met.  Interesting things happening in Golarion, who will be there Sat to experience some more??



Comments:
I should be there this time. I do have to work, but I got the morning shift and I am supposed to be getting off around 2:30, which means I'll probably get there around 3 or so.
 
Ready for more burning my way across Golarion and the Shadow Plane. Do people of shadow burn like people of flesh and blood? Do we become people of shadow on the plane of shadow? Time and space are both warped on the plane of shadow, but what about us? Are we warped by the plane of shadow, or does the warping of reality around us reveal how warped we are... or were?
 
Hopefully I will be there.
 
Paul, glad you can make it.
Terry, yes, no, yes, yes.
Matt, hope you can make it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]