Tuesday, May 03, 2022

NO GAME 07 APR 2022 - COVID AGAIN

 I tested positive for covid again. 

I didn't have any unusual symptoms on Saturday, so it isn't likely any of you were exposed then, but if you have unusual cold symptoms, please get checked.

I don't know if I was exposed at work of while shopping (like most of us, those are the only places I'm away from home anyways). 

Only of my co-workers has also tested positive (there's at least one each month), but I didn't think I was around him enough to get it from him last Friday, but I did spend time in his office when he wasn't there... not the most likely source, but possible. 

Sorry to have to cancel, but don't want to further exposure risk to you guys. The doctor told me to quarantine for five days from symptom onset, which puts Saturday on the line, so we'll have to skip this week.

I don't feel as bad this time as I felt last time. Just really bad nasal congestion, so I have to breath through my mouth most of the time. Annoying, but not bad compared to last time.

See you all in two weeks.


Comments:
Sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you are better soon.
 
ya get better

 
I got covid as well. :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]