Thursday, April 07, 2022

Sat the 9th

 Hey Guys, 

This week I'm back and ready to run Pathfinder.  It's been a while since we played, so here's a quick recap.  The PC's have just reached 12th level.  Your party is fighting cultists serving Xanderghul, Runelord of Pride.  You are supposed to find and defeat Xanderghul, who has taken refuge in a hidden temple.  The party found the temple and has spent several days fighting and eliminating various groups of cultists or other minions.   Key to the party's success has been deactivating the magic wards key to the defense of the temple.  The wards are keyed to several statues of peacocks hidden throughout the complex.  Of the seven wards, 4 have been deactivated.  Now you need to find the others, deactivate them, and finish off the weakened Runelord.  Who will be there this Saturday??


Comments:
I should be there. I might have a meeting, but if I do, it should be over before you arrive.
 
I'll be there. Looking forward to some flaming justice... we're the good guys right... we just burn the bad guys... right? I can steal flames too, at least from those with blood and souls of fire. That's not evil.

Beef, stuffing and potatoes for dinner.
 
I should be there today.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]