Monday, May 10, 2021

Sat the 15th

 Hi guys, 


Quick post.  I'm available Sat and can run Pathfinder.  Just need to know who will be available.

To recap, the party finished off the Runelord cultists at  Hollow Mountain and returned yto Magnums.  It's been 2 months since you've returned.  The party has advanced to eighth level, so it's time to rest, recuperate, reequip.  The PC's have 60 days to sell, buy, or craft stuff.  Most things under 20000 gp are available, Magnimar is a major city. Let me know if you want something more expensive. Details laterr, see you Sat.


Comments:
Haven't done dinner shopping yet, but think I'd like brats. I'll post with dinner plans tomorrow or Thursday.

Rob, can you let us know what loot looks like? Loot shares and what items we should distribute?
 
I will be there. It is a long trip for me, but I'll make it.
 
Also, I am planning to be there by 230 so we can get an earlier start.
 
Not sure if/when I'll be there, but I'll post as I know more.
 
Probably won't be there today - sorry.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]