Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Saturday, March 9th

Ok, this week will be another week of not having Kevin run.  It is very odd to not have him running every weekend.  But, it his new married life and he had priorities that should be more centered on his wife and bigger family now.  Plus, he is much further away from us living up in Pennsylvania. 

So, this week we aren't really sure who will run things.  Terry wants Curtis to run, if he is feeling much better and he has stuff planned for our characters.  I'm sure Curtis wants Terry to run, so he can play instead of running.  At this point, I don't really care who runs, I will just need a big refresher on what is happening in Curtis's game and a small refresher in Terry's game.

Who will be there?

Comments:
I'll be there. I'll try to get there early, but, Otakon has a meeting and I'm going to try and attend it through webinar this month. I haven't attended any for a while now. I just keep forgetting when they are held. But, I can do things during the meeting through the web that I couldn't if I actually attended.
 
I'll probably be unavailable this weekend.
 
Bell pepper soup for dinner.

I'll be as ready as I can to run.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]