Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sat the 30th

Hi Guys,

Been a long month since I last visited Terry's house, how's everyone been??  Seems like you've been busy with L5R on the weekends I'm not there.  Can't wait to hear how the adventures in Rokugan are going.  For myself, I've been working too hard and too little (weird combo right?) and spent a bunch of the time under the weather.  So I'm looking forward to getting back in the DM saddle.

Alright, so this weekend I am planning to run Pathfinder.  To recap, the party is exploring the security deck of Divinity, trying to find a way to weaken Unity's control over the robots and other technology.  So far the party has encountered several robots and undead, looted the armory, and disabled one of the main power conduits to the deck without too much difficulty. However, Unity is now aware of your activities and will be responding appropriately. 

So who will be there this Sat for more mayhem and destruction??

Comments:
I'm planning on being there.

Unfortunately it seems like I don't get massive class bonuses to pull off my bluff checks for imitating specific high-profile people.. so if we want to convince the enemies that I'm actually Unity, thus bypassing the adventure, we might need some magic items. It's okay though, I can probably just grab some from the Royal treasury.
 
I should be there. I'll try to be there earlier than I have the past couple of weeks, just depends on what could happen with other things.
 
If I can make it'll be later on in the evening, so folks will need to plan on another ride to get there and back.
 
Burritos again. Could use some beans.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]