Monday, February 04, 2019

Sat Feb 9th

Hey Guys,

Just sending you this message to let you know I have escaped from my alien abductors.  Still stuck in orbit, the explosion resulting from my escape  has caused some unforseen damage to the escape pod and instruments.  No worries, just going to complicate my reentry and landing.  Pretty sure I can pull a John Glenn and land in one piece. . . . . . I think. 

And now back to reality.  Been a long couple of months.  Worked too hard and too long in December, and in January the weather just wouldn't cooperate the one weekend I had free.  Sigh.  So looks like the next opportunity I will have to run will be Feb 23.  So hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, hope you guys are having fun on the weekends.  Not sure who's running what, but thought I would start a post for this weekend.  Blow something up for me.



Comments:
Glad you made it back, Kevin, and once again, Congrats.

As for this weekend, Terry should be back home from his trip...home. I'm not sure who's turn it is to run, I guess we can try to figure that out on here. Terry had been running things up until that other weekend. Curtis said he needed time to get his game together for where we need to go next.

I'll be there this week, hopefully. Money is very low and not sure what I'll be getting from my two jobs this week, so, if I have gas and money, I'll see everybody there. Whether or not I'll be awake is another question. :)
 
Back to MD and back to work. Just burritos again. Need beans, as usual.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7okzQnj9fxE

one meal aday diet
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42OhKAo26es
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]