Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Saturday, December 22nd

Well, this is danger close to Christmas.  Some have asked who will and will not be there this weekend.  So, who will and will not be at Terry's this coming Saturday?

As for what is happening, I believe Curtis is still running L5R.  He said there would be more combat this time around.

I messaged Kevin the other day.  He still says he will run in 2 weeks (or 2 Saturdays) which should be next Saturday, the 29th.  He says we should be 17th level.

Comments:
I should be there. Not sure what my health will be, but I'll be there.

I am sorry for the last couple of weeks. I have felt like crap both Saturdays. Not sure if it is because of the food I got from Taco Hell, or if it is because I've eaten so little the Friday before. I do not know what it is. I'll try to eat more on Friday and eat some breakfast before coming over and not get Taco Hell this time. If I feel like crap again, I'll take myself away from the table and go lay on the couch to see if I feel better for when Terry's dinner is ready.
 
Planning ground beef and flour tortillas for burritos for dinner. I have cheese and sour creme, I think I need refried beans still, maybe some real salsa (I have tabasco).
 
okays and matt is showing

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]