Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Turkey Week Activities

Ok, so, this week is Turkey Week.  Some of us will be in another state, while others will be sitting at home doing nothing during this time of year.

If you are one of the latter, there are some activities for us that can drag us out of the house and be social during this social time of year.

Thursday - Turkey Day - Terry has said that he will be home and that we can come over and get together with him for the day.  Curtis mentioned he might come.  I can come, but I do have one other obligation that I agreed to before this was thought on, so it might be around 5pm before I might get there.  (Matt and Rob are in other states at this point.)

Black Friday - Worst day of the year - Dwight mention about gathering at the store to play board games.  I have to work at the store until 1 pm, so, I can stop by around 1:30 or so and hang for as long as the store allows us to or we get board of each other.  Terry said that he had to work all day (or his normal shift of hours) so he might not be able to gather with us.  (Again, Matt and Rob are out of state.)

Saturday after all that mess - Terry said he will be opening his house at normal times for us to gather at his place.  If Curtis and Dwight make it, we might be able to get Terry to run Star Wars.  Again, the key work is -might - .  Otherwise, we can play Dragonfire or other board games or watch some movies.  I'd be willing to watch Ready Player One again...and again and again and again.  :)  (Matt and Rob are still out of state.)

So, who out there can do what?

Comments:
Well, for me, I can possibly do all of them, just with my schedule already mentioned in the comments.

Thru - early evening I can be there

Fri - around 1:30 I am be there

Saturday - depending on when we want to start the festivals.
 
I can be there after i deal with family stuff Thursday, still got no time table yet from family.

Fridays at store is 25$ half day or 40$ all day if they have tickets left.

And i can show up Saturday.
 
okay what time Thursday would be good to show up?
 
Planning on cooking chicken divan for thanksgiving. Anyone who wants to join me for dinner is welcome. I should be out of bed and ready for people before 2pm. If someone wants to come over earlier than that, please give me a call to make sure I'm awake. I'll plan on dinner being ready around 5:30 or 6pm.

Have fun on Friday, I have to work my normal schedule on Friday.

Same schedule as usual for Saturday (I should be awake and ready by 2pm). I think I have some good beef I can thaw out for dinner, otherwise it will likely be pizza. With a small group, might just watch a movie or play board games.
 
I am not going to game days cause no one i know is going. maybe a movie at theaters

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]