Tuesday, November 27, 2018

December 1st

The current plan if for Curtis to run again, maybe we'll have to have a 20-questions session for character building (that's the official ways to build characters for this game). The book is available on DriveThruRPG for $25... I have that. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the store this week to get dice and a hard copy.

No dinner plan yet, I'll let you know when that changes.

See player resources here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/legend-of-the-five-rings-roleplaying-game/ to get the 20-questions list (most require the book to answer, but some do not). Also in the player resources are three beginner-game sample characters. They weren't made with the starting character rules, but they're a good start (only 3 are on the website, Curtis has the beginner game with four others, my character will be a male version of the Phoenix clan shugenja).

Comments:
Just replying so I can see it at work.
 
Have a HC core book and dice now.
 
makes 2, but gave it ti Curtis to use
 
wow i went to get some dice, every thing but one box and 2 GM is left.
 
When I left, there was a core book, beginner box, 1 dice set and 2 screens. But since they announced that the emerald empire supplement is shipping today or last night, there is a little bump in interest in the game. Can't wait myself now that I've had my first look at the setting, too bad it'll be a while before they get books of techniques (not that I can't design my own).
 
L5R - cool! I should be there.
 
I'll be there. I'll play either a character like the monk last week, or that samurai Curtis mentioned.
 
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

hey there it is.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]