Thursday, August 30, 2018

Saturday, September 1st

Ok, so, Kevin said that he would not be running this weekend and it might be a few weekends until he is able to do so.  So, this weekend will be one of our Star Wars adventures.  I saw Dwight on Wednesday and he said that probably could run his adventure, but, it would depend on certain circumstances if he can't.  Otherwise, it can fall back to Terry to do the honors.  I know this is a holiday weekend, so, some might be out.  Already know that Rob said he would be visiting family.

Who is going to be there:


Comments:
I'll be there. Not sure when, but I'll try to get there early enough.
 
Beef... it's what's for dinner.
 
Might not be there, sister's family is surprising us tonight and for the weekend.
 
I would have posted yesterday, but I was having network problems. I'm not sure if I'll be there today or not (sorry again for the late notice), but we'll see what happens.
 
will be there
 
Good to hear.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]