Monday, May 07, 2018

Saturday, May 12th

Hey everybody.  Hope we all had a good time last weekend with Kevin running his game.  Sorry Dwight was not able to attend.  Hope you are better this week and can come out and play.

So, don't know what was said at the end of last week before Kevin went to nap time, so, don't know if he will be running or not.  I'd guess he isn't, but I don't know these things.  If he is, then he will make a post about what will happen to us this week.  If not, then it will fall onto Dwight (if he can make it) or Terry.  Or, we can just play board/card games.

So, who will be running?


And who will be attending?  Remember, please post early on this so Terry knows what needs to be done for food stuff.

Comments:
I'll be there, but, I think I have a meeting for Otakon that I should attend in person this time around instead of over the computer.
 
New meds look like they are working so this should be my last miss weekend. I still got 3 more days left of pills to take. Also check the calendar, special day coming up this Sunday.
 
Get well soon Dwight.
Planning on bell pepper soup for dinner. Already have dinner rolls.
 
Just letting you know I wont't be there this week but I should be back and running the 18th. See you guys then.
 
Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not.

Also, does Rob have access to this forum? Somebody should text him and ask; that way, he can post his availability.
 
In the past, Rob has told me he can read the blog, but it erases his posts.
 
Rob emailed me and said he probably wouldn't be hear. So 2 definitely nots, 2 probably nots,, a yes and a who knows. So likely just me and Paul again...
 
:(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]