Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sat the 19th

Hey Guys,

I'm back this Saturday to continue running Pathfinder.  The party has made excellent progress through the complex and has eliminated most of the evil brain-collecting aliens.  But you still need to find the missing AI Casandalee and defeat the remaining aliens.  And of course the final aliens will be the most dangerous, nasty, and warped monstrosities your DM can devise.

The party should finally finish up the module on Sat (yay!)  All PC's are 13th level and should be leveled by Saturday.   Be ready for a tough session (of course a few crits with a firearm could make the game go a lot quicker than anticipated).  Who can be there this weekend?  See you Sat.

Comments:
I will be coming, but I have an Otakon meeting I need to attend and not sure what time I can get out of there by. I hope early, but it depends on when they allow us to sign in for the meeting.
 
I'll be there. Planning on bell pepper soup again, but plans may change still.
 
Ok, saw Curtis on Thursday and he said that he should be coming. He hasn't heard anything about Dwight yet.
 
Good, never know when you might need a chainsaw.
 
I should be there. I also actually took the time to double-check my character-sheet... Let's see... I was down 1 feat, 2 damage per hit, forgot about a few scaling abilities... Ugh. Kids, don't level your characters when half-awake or in the 5 minutes before a game starts, lol! See you all there!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]