Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Saturday, April 21st

Hey all,

So, we had a surprise last week with Kevin showing up and being able to run a few more fights in his Iron Gods campaign.  It was fun.  I was finally able to get my full round five attacks in a couple of times.  Most of the time they sucked at hitting.  But, I got to do it.

This week I believe Dwight is going to run his Star Wars game....as long as there isn't another argument that stops the game from running...again.

Who will be able to attend?  I believe Matt said that he would be out of town.  Anybody else??

Comments:
I'll be there and no work...again. So, I will try to get there early.
 
I'll be doing family stuff this weekend, so I won't be there.
 
Just got back from doctor, running a fever and still hacking up a lung, unless this clears up in 2 day i wont be there. bad news, hypo inflated lung and right side of diaphragm is higher than normal. Good news, no lung or heart disease or cancer and swelling in legs going down from the bacterial infecting going down.
 
Planning hamburgers and brats for dinner... maybe I'll make less burgers if there's a good chance only Rob, Paul and Curtis will be showing up...

Anyways, it can be a movie or board game night if only two people show up. Paul has left a game here we haven't tried yet, so we can try that. I like crossfire and splendor. we haven't tried the expansions for splendor yet.

Get well soon Dwight. Let us know how you feel tomorrow night.
 
I wont be showing up tomorrow and thanks Terry. But you all plan on how you want to get into the planet and school.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]