Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sat the 31st

Hey Guys,

Long time no see, hope everything is going well for you.  I'm allowed off my leash this Sat, so I'm back and ready to run Pathfinder again.  We'll be continuing where the party left off in the Fungus caves. 

To recap, the party is still looking for the missing AI in the Scar of the Spider.  You finally met the 4-armed lady, an alien name Isuna.  She is willing to work with the PC's, provided they are more skillful than other strange 2-handed travelers (androids and Technic League minions) she had encountered in the valley.  The party defeated a strange ooze creature and recovered some valuable supplies and equipment left by a group of Technic League stooges destroyed by the ooze creature.  Currently the party and Isuna  are raiding the stronghold of group of brain harvesting plant creatures to salvage more gear weapons before assaulting the lair of the annihilator robot, and its masters.   

I know this is a holiday weekend, so some of you may be out of town.  I can adjust and only need 3 people to run.  So who will be there this Saturday??

Comments:
I will be there. I don't work, so, I will try to get there early.
 
Burritos again. Need re-fried beans and sour creme.
 
I should be there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]