Thursday, December 21, 2017

Saturday, December 23rd

Ok, so, Christmas is almost upon us and Kevin stated that he might be able to run his evil plans for this weekend.  He wasn't 100% positive, but he said he needed to check on things.

If Kevin can't run, we should have Dwight running Star Wars and Terry running Iron Kingdoms.  If we don't get enough people to run anything, we can always play board games.

Matt is the only one I've heard say that he cannot make it this weekend and possibly next as well.  So, don't really plan on anything for his characters.

Who will be able to attend?

Comments:
I'll be there and no work, so will see what I can do about getting there early.
 
Long week, hell long month. Okay, so I should be back an running Pathfinder on Sat. I realize some people will be away, 's okay I can adjust things and only need 3 people. May be there a little later than usual, between 5 and 530. See you Sat.
 
Hopefuly enough people show up. Flank Steak for dinner.
 
I won't be available on the 23rd, and not sure yet about the 30th.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
 
sorry all, promised to help my sister move, was supposed tobe back in time, but things didn't got as planed and didn't get back till 4 am Sunday and was up since 4 am Saturday. also sister lived in Mass

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]