Thursday, October 05, 2017

Saturday, Oct 7th

Just confirmed with Kevin, he will NOT be able to run this weekend.  He said he was going to be away.  So, I guess it falls on Terry to run his Iron Kingdom's game. 

If I remember correctly, Terry revised the XP he gave us, which he basically doubled, if I'm not mistaken.  So, we should have 18 xp if I'm not mistaken, which from 12, will give us the ability to raise one stat, that isn't maxed already, and two occupational skill increases.

So, who can be there?

Comments:
I'll be there. I don't work, so, will try to get there earlier than 4:30 pm.
 
I won't be available this weekend, but have fun.
 
will be late, and will help get curtis incontact with someone to help him get there on time.

 
So, hopefully I'll have four players.
Beef and maybe Italian sausage for dinner. Tater tots and maybe some raw vegies for side dishes.
 
Rob and Dwight, you might want to take a look at this bag system for board games, card games, mini games, etc.

http://kck.st/2xV839z
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]