Thursday, September 07, 2017

Saturday, Sept 9th

I talked to Kevin.  He isn't sure if he can run Saturday or not.  He told me he was 50/50 on running.  He was waiting for someone to text him if he had a family obligation or not.  So, be ready for either Kevin's game or Terry's new Iron Kingdom's game.

For Terry's, if you have the books and want to start making a character up, we are in the Cygnarian military.  One of your classes that you choose has to be one that can control Warjacks.  And because of that, instead of two classes to start with, you will have three.  You will also start out with 12 experience points, so level the character up accordingly.  As for your starting Warjack, wait until you talk with Terry so he can help you with choosing an appropriate one.

For Kevin's, we are somewhere, doing some unconscionable and inconceivable things to the people, androids and monsters of Numenera.

Who will be there and please say if you are coming or not.  Last week Terry didn't know who was coming and made food for like six people and it was only him and me there.

Comments:
I'll be there. I don't have to work so I will try to get there early, if possible.
 
Kevin said he is having computer issues. He will be running Pathfinder on Saturday. He said that we are level 6.
 
Paul, thanks for posting. Computer is under control once more, so I will be running Pathfinder this Sat. PC's should be 6th level.
See you then.
 
Skirt steak and potatoes, maybe rice and chicken too (more about me remembering to thaw the chicken right when I get up).
 
I should be there this week.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]