Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Saturday, Oct 8th

So, Kevin said he would be gone for two weeks.  However, he also said he would be back on the 1st, which was last Saturday.  I've started this post whether he runs this coming weekend or not.  If Kevin does run, he wants to finish up the module he is currently running.

Who is going to be there?

I know Matt has already said that he will be out this weekend, so, Kevin's plans might be derailed since he wanted Matt's character there for the ending of this module, for whatever reasons.  Maybe there is a vorpal weapon involved.  :: evil grin ::

Comments:
I'll be there, but I have to work, so will not be until after 4:30 pm before I can get there.
 
Hey guys, check out this Kickstarter. It is almost over, but since we already play the Pathfinder system and it is easy to play games with, this "modern" setting with cyberpunk story looks very interesting. I've already backed it. Maybe others would like to back it and maybe we can get someone to run it for us. :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/821979583/interface-zero-20-cyberpunk-action-for-the-pathfin
 
Just ground beef and beans to make burritos (and maybe tacos) for dinner.
 
Hey guys, sorry but I've had difficulty getting online while I've been on vacation. Some places still just don't have very good internet. Anyhow, I'll be back and running Pathfinder on Sat. I know Matt won't be there, but I'm hoping the rest of you will. Hope to see you there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]