Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sat the 3rd

Hey Guys,

What did you guys do last weekend, create havoc and chaos as usual???  Hope you had at least as much fun as I had,  but enough on past disasters . . . . .

So this weekend I'm back and able to run Pathfinder.  Fortunately I have been able to find a bit more info on the village of Rybalka and the people who live there, so I have a bit more material to use.  The party is about ready to start the main campaign, so I hope everyone can make it this weekend.  See you Saturday.

Comments:
I can be there and I don't have to work at either job, so, hopefully I'll get there in the 3 o'clock hour....or at least leave my house during that time.
 
I should be there, and probably Dwight and Curtis, too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]