Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Sat the 13th

Hey Guys,

So the party managed to clear the ruined keep of crazy fey and demonic haggises (or is the plural haggi?), giants and a very nasty medusa (key the "rock hard" jokes).  Now the real fun begins, going into the depths in search of the next shard.  Going to be interesting finding out just what is lurking beneath the abbey.  

However this week, we're taking a break to do something different.  Terry is unavailable so we're meeting at GCS to hang out this weekend.  I'll be there 3ish or so, not sure what time others can make it.  I know several of you have games you want to play, or we can play something that is at the store.  Either way, I'm looking forward to it.  Who can be there this Sat??

Comments:
I'll be there, but it wont be until after 4 pm before I can get there because I have to work.
 
I should be there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]