Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sat the 22nd

Hey Guys,

So 6 guys walk into an asylum . . . . .  ok it was 4 males of varying species, one female half human, and  a former male dwarf now semi human female.   Always something interesting happening with this party.  And you haven't even tried to join the new cult yet.  So last week the party got rest, new equipment, and a new assignment -- investigate the cult of Lissala further.  After discovering the soul wafers and plans to revive one of the Runelords, who know what else the Lissalans are up to?  Who will be there this weekend to find out??  Thanks to Terry for hosting and dinner.



Comments:
I'll be there, but I have work on Saturday, so, will be around 4:30 or so before I can get there.
 
Oh, lets try to talk about next weekend, since that is Thanksgiving weekend and Black Friday an such. I know I can't do the store all day gaming, since I don't have the money to put into it, but is there anything else we want to do?
 
Planning on Turkey for dinner. I'll have to work on black Friday :-(.
 
I should be there, and I'll be out of town Thanksgiving week.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]