Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Sat the 4th

So much destruction, so little time.  Hope everyone had a good time this past Saturday.  The big combat at the beginning didn't go quite as expected, but was still a great time.  Congrats to Matt for saving the party with a critical that pierced the mirror images.  Even a DM rolls a one sometimes.  Thanks to Terry for hosting and the steaks.

This week I'd like to continue with Pathfinder.   The party is about halfway to the next shard and hasn't burned the town down yet.  Plenty of time though.   So who can be there this Sat??

Comments:
I'll be there and since I don't have to work, I'll try to be there in the 3 o'clock hour....try.
 
Tacos and chile verde for dinner. Don't think I need anything.
 
I should be there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]