Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sept 20th

Hey Guys,  

Hope you had fun over the past couple weeks while I was gone.  Did you just play Rifts or do something else as well??  I'm suffering from dice withdrawal . . . .  it's gotten so bad I am typing this with one and rolling a d20 with the other.   Sigh . . . .

So this week I'd like to continue with Pathfinder and the search for the next shard of the Sihedron.  You have traveled to strange and exotic Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers (very strange people -- zombie hookers, troll augurs who read their own innards, and bloat mages to name a few).  There is no Pathfinder lodge in town, so the party will be on its mostly.  The Society does have a few contacts in town, which you can use (manipulate, coerce, or intimidate might be more exact) to find some rumors and perhaps the odd sidejob.  So who can be there this Saturday???

Remember, all PC's should be 9th level by now.

Comments:
We just played Rifts for the two weeks.

I will be there this Saturday. I don't have to work, so, hopefully, I'll try to get here earlier than 4.
 
I should be there.
 
Pork shoulder steaks again. Have French fries and apple sauce too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]