Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Saturday, Jan 18th

Ok, so, this week, Terry will be out in California, so, we aren't playing at his place.  We all decided last week that we would meet at the store and play some board games.  Kevin mentioned something about meeting there around 1 pm or so.  I'm not going to be able to make it then, as I have to work and don't get off until 4 pm.  So, I'll be there around 4:30 or so.  Dwight, if you read this, remember to bring your games you have.  Who else is going to make it?

Comments:
I should be there.
 
Yes, I am still alive. Thanks to Paul for starting a post for this Saturday. Sorry it took me so long to respond, another crazy week at work. Hopefully, this is the final week; everything reverts to "normal" next week.

Anyway, I should be at the store between 1 and 2 tomorrow. See you guys there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]