Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Feb 1

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone enjoyed last weeks session and the "epic" showdown with Karzoug.  That has to rank as one of the most memorable, fun, and thrilling sessions I've ever participated in as a player or DM.  Congrats to Curtis, Paul, and Dwight for their creative use of PC abilities that changed the course of the fight.  I'm looking forward to seeing what all the PC's can do with mythic abilities as well.

I have other plans for this Saturday, so it will something else on the menu.  Rogue Trader, Iron Kingdoms, or are you guys still doing Shadowrun??  I'm going to take a break from the high level Pathfinder for a bit and run the first module of the Shatter Star Adventure Path next.  So I need you guys to make up 1st level gestalts and let me know what they are.  Rules are no humans or half elf PC's, aasimar and tiefling are allowed instead.  Ask me if you want to play anything else (Curtis, I'll get back to you about the dhampir).
I'll consider allowing samurai, ninja, paladins, gunslingers.  Ask me first though and be ready with a backup in case.  No antipaladins (not that anyone was thinking of playing one).  Alignments are open, just make sure your PC can play nice with others.  Check the "Player's Guide to the Shattered Star Adventure Path," a free PDF from paizo.com for some idea of the adventure will be like.  It also has some interesting ideas for character backgrounds and traits.  See you next week.

Comments:
Are we going to get one free trait like last time? Are there any other home-grown rules that we should be aware of?

As for this Saturday, I do not believe I will be there. I should be at an Otakan meeting this weekend, as long as I can get there, which is something that I've been trying to figure out for a few days now.
 
Can we add Samsarans to the list of races?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/uncommon-races/arg-samsaran
 
Paul -- PC's get 2 traits to start. I'm not allowing drawbacks to be taken unless somebody has a really, really compelling reason (ask me first). Also, you can take the additional traits feat once to gain more.

Terry -- Samsaran sounds interesting, what type of character do you want to use with it??

Curtis -- Dhampir should work, go ahead.
 
Can I get people to post what they are thinking of playing for classes. I still don't know what I want to play and don't want to make a character that half the party is already playing.
 
I'll be playing an arcane/divine mix again, probably a magus/cleric again.

Ham and some form of potatoes for dinner.

Planning to run Rogue Trader, but also bring your characters for Curtis' Iron Kingdoms game in case he shows up ready to run (I hope).
 
Dwarf ranger sorcerer, I think

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]