Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sat the 31st

Hey Guys,

So last session, various party members were turned to stone, changed into banana slugs, or reduced to midgets.  Just a few of possible perils facing professional adventurers.  Now the party has cleared the Halls of Greed and entered into the necromancy section.  What horrors are waiting here?!  Thanks to Terry for hosting and dinner.

This weekend I'd like to run Pathfinder again.  So who will be there to face the undead terror of the Ravenous Crypts??

Comments:
And before I forget, experience awards. Each PC earns 8000 xp. Kind of weird to get an even amount of xp, but that just goes alone with the setting.
 
Ok, I'll be there and since the college is closed, I don't have to work, so, I'll try to be there around 3:30 or so, which will probably turn into 4:30 or so. :)

I thought we also cleared out the hall of gluttony as well? At least you said we did.
 
Paul -- You're in the Ravenous Crypts (aka Halls of Gluttony) now, about halfway through.
 
I should be there for more fun!
 
Brisket and french fried for dinner. Too lazy to prepare a proper vegetable.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]