Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Sat the 9th

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone enjoyed the last weeks edition of Pathfinder.   Walking scarecrows, a possessed house, and all sorts of creepiness.  Not to mention the things flying over the place.  What else will the party run into around here??  Thanks to Terry for hosting and for dinner.

Unfortunately, I've been kind of sick for several days, and I'm not sure I'll be any better by this Saturday.  So it's probably best that I let somebody else run things this weekend.  Not sure if I will be able to play, will let you guys know later this week.  So Rogue Trader or Shadowrun ??  Have fun.



Comments:
I'll be there, whatever we do. But, it is my weekend to work, so, I wont be there until around 4:30 pm or so. I'll bring both of my gaming stuff unless it is decided what we will do before Friday.
 
Found a turkey. Probably RT, but bring your SR character too. Make sure to ask Curtis and Dwight if they're coming if you see them Thursday night. I believe Dwight already has plans, but not sure.
 
I should be there.
 
Still feeling under the weather, don't think I will make it this weekend.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]