Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sat the 24th

Hey Guys,

Hope you guys has a good session last Saturday.  So what went on?  More Shadowrun or Rogue Trader??  Whatever it was, I'm sure there was much gore, fire, and destruction.  Ah, the things that make RPG's so much fun. 

As mentioned in last week's post, I would like to run Pathfinder again if enough people are available.  I know some people may be out of town, and that others may be taking part in the Game-a-thon at GCS.  I wasn't planning on participating, and I know some others weren't.  If I have at least 3 people, I can run it and make adjustments.  So who will be in town and wants to play Pathfinder at Terry's Sat??

Comments:
Paul -- I will post xp for the group tomorrow.
 
I'll be there... here...
Don't know what's for dinner yet. Was going to do another turkey, but SAMS was sold out.
 
I will be there. Not sure on Dwight or Curtis. They didn't say anything on Saturday what they would be doing this week.

Also found out that GCS was limiting the amount of people for the Game-a-thon. I'm guessing it has to do with the Fire Marshal incident they had a few months back when they had to close up the top floor to do renevating.

As for last Saturday, we did Rogue Trader. We fought some Necrons, both in space and on the ground. We even had to wage a full scale war against them.
 
Happy Turkey day everybody.
 
Sorry, I keep forgetting to post the experience award for the last session. I had a bit of trouble calculating it since experience in Pathfinder is a bit different than in 3.5. But, I think I have figured it out. Each party member should get 790 xp, making everyone about 2/3 of the way to the next level.

So far, I have Matt out of town, and Paul and Terry as definite for Saturday. As long as I have one other person, I can run Runelords. See you tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]