Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sat the 17th

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone enjoyed last week's game.   Sorry it was cut short due to my being sick, but I'll make up for it next time . . . .   Thanks again to Terry for hosting and dinner.

This week I have a family obligation, so probably won't be there.  So it's probably Rogue Trader if Terry can run something.  Have fun in outer space, don't do anything stupid.  And if you do, sell yourselves dearly. 

Speaking of running, I'd like to run Pathfinder again on the Sat the 24th if enough people can be there.  Since it's a holiday weekend, I'm not sure who will be in town and who won't.  So who can be available the 24th???

Comments:
Thanks for starting the post Kevin. Don't know what's for dinner yet. I'll have a plan for both Rogue Trader and SR (so please bring both characters).

Who's coming?
 
I'll be there and I'll be there around 3:30 or so since I don't have to work.

I can also be there the following weekend as well and I'm not working that Saturday either (holiday weekend and all). If memory serves me correctly, Matt is generally out of down that weekend, up with his family and such.

Also, Kevin, what was our XP for the Pathfinder 2 weeks ago. You never gave it out. You also didn't give us XP for Freeport either.
 
Turkey for dinner (never cooked turkey... how hard can it be). Stuffing, gravy, and probably mashed potatoes.
 
Ok, talked to Dwight and he said that he can make it for the first part of gaming, but he has to leave at a certain time on Saturday. So, maybe we can get past the Shadowrun part that we need him for.

As for the following Saturday, Matt will be out of town. Also want to put out there that the Game-a-Thon at the store is that Saturday as well. However, I will not be able to attend it because I'm not going to have the like $30 or so for it this year, or at least I don't believe I will have it. So, doing something other than being at the store will suit me fine.
 
I should be there this weekend, but I'll be out of town Thanksgiving weekend.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]